The aloe vera plant succulent perennial can grow outdoors and indoors in temperature conditions and adequate soil. The masks of aloe vera are made using the transparent gel of aloe vera plant, which has excellent properties health.
Aloe vera, which grows to a height of about 4 feet, is found in subtropical and tropical regions of the Caribbean, Latin America, and South Africa. Its leaves - especially gel and latex - have been used medicinally for several centuries.
The thick, clear gel is found inside each sheet, and is used to treat minor burns and cuts. It is made up of 99% water and 1% contains glycoproteins, polysaccharides, amino acids, tannins, enzymes, sterols and lipids. Aloe vera is available for external and internal use as ointments, creams, tablets, juice, capsules, and masks for beauty.
Benefits of aloe vera masks
· Helps in aging and wrinkled skin. The aloe vera gel is a natural moisturizer soothing that can protect and nourish one aging of the skin that has been exposed to years of environmental pollution.
· It improves the levels of collagen that prevent wrinkles and sagging of the skin, in turn improving the elasticity of the skin.
· It has antioxidant properties. Using aloe vera masks can prevent the formation of fine lines and protect skin cells from damage caused by free radicals.
· Softens dry skin. Being a moisturizer, aloe vera can hydrate dry skin, especially during the winter months. A simple combination of aloe vera gel and honey can be put on the face for 15 minutes and then washed off with warm water.
· Acne. Anyone with acne prone skin can try using aloe vera gel on inflammation.
· It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that are better and safer on the skin than conventional cortisone ointments.
· Prevents and cures sunburn. Sunburn can be painful and cause swelling and inflammation.
· Long-term exposure to the sun can cause skin cancer. Herbal remedies that use aloe vera gel can form a protective layer on the skin, provide a cooling effect, seal in moisture, and help promote healing and prevent dehydration.
As you can see, aloe vera masks can benefit all skin types. You can buy aloe vera in stores too, but making your own masks has its own advantages.
The great beauty of homemade aloe vera masks is that they can be combined with various ingredients to provide relief for the skin and help prevent or treat various skin diseases such as acne, sunburn, aging and wrinkles. skin, dry skin, etc.
Here are some recipes for homemade aloe vera masks that you can try with ingredients that are readily available.
Homemade Aloe Vera masks
Those who do not have aloe vera plants growing in the country can buy pure aloe vera in health stores or online and use it to make the mask.
Anyone who doesn't have the time to make a mask can simply tear off some aloe vera leaves, squeeze out the gel, and refrigerate for a few minutes until cool.
Now, wash your face of all dirt and apply the fresh aloe vera gel to your face. Leave it for 15 minutes before washing it off. This calms the skin and repairs skin tissues, as well as provides relief from sunburn.
Aloe vera mask for sensitive skin
· 4 tablespoons of pure aloe vera gel
· 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
· 6 tablespoons fresh cucumber juice
Mix all these ingredients and apply to the face and neck and leave for 15-20 minutes. Don't rub your face. Rinse first with warm, then cold water and pat dry with a clean towel.
While aloe vera soothes and moisturizes, cucumber and yogurt are great for cleansing the skin. This can be used more than once a week and does not cause any side effects. You can even add rose oil for added benefits for sensitive skin.
Aloe vera mask for oily and acne prone skin
· 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
· 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
· 1 tablespoon lavender, lemongrass, and calendula herbs
· 1 tablespoon of honey
Take ½ cup of boiled water and put all the herbs in it for an hour. Add honey, aloe vera, and lemon juice. Apply the mask to your face for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water. Repeat at least twice a week. A combination of aloe vera and honey is also helpful in treating oily acne-prone skin.
Another good combination for acne is a mask that uses ½ tablespoon of aloe vera gel mixed with ½ tablespoon of raw honey and 1 tablespoon of seaweed powder.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and leave for 10 minutes. Wash and dry your face before applying the aloe vera mask. Avoid the eyes. Leave this on for at least 15 minutes before washing with lukewarm water.
Aloe vera face masks