The serum is a nourishing product that has been used for several years, with the aim of repairing damaged skin caused by environmental factors. It is characterized by containing a non-greasy finish and a procedure with high concentration active ingredients, it is also responsible for nourishing the internal layers providing better resistance.
Serum recipes to firm the face
This is one of the reasons why many women use the natural and homemade serum as an anti-wrinkle treatment, to give radiance to the face, as a repairing remedy and to make the skin look smooth. In order for the skin to look fresh and healthy, it is not necessary to spend so much money on synthetic products, the solution is in the homemade serum to firm the skin of the face in a short time.
Homemade serum for dry skin
· 6 drops of essential oil of ylang ylang or Cananga odorata
· 5 drops of sandalwood essential oil
· 6 drops of garden essential oil
· 1 teaspoon of rosehip oil
· 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
· 2 teaspoons avocado oil
Using these natural and inexpensive products you can make a firming serum for dry skin. All that is needed is to incorporate the vegetable oils into a clean dark glass bottle, then add the essential oils and mix perfectly. Before using it, it must be shaken and when it is ready, only two drops are applied to the face and neck, in this case it is not necessary to remove the product since the skin must absorb it to obtain its benefits.
Homemade serum for sensitive skin
· 12 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
· 12 drops of chamomile essential oil
· 1 tablespoon rosehip oil
· 2 tablespoons apricot oil
With these ingredients you can obtain a natural product that helps to maintain the beauty of the skin, making it look clean and smooth. It begins by adding the essential oils to a clean, dark container. Then the essential oils are incorporated and mixed together until the paste is homogeneous. Before using it, it should be shaken and only two drops should be applied to the face and neck.
Serum to repair facial skin
10 drops of neroli essential oil
5 drops of chamomile essential oil
3 tablespoons of almond oil
This is a recipe for a homemade serum to tone facial skin and make it look younger. Like the previous ones, the vegetable oils should be incorporated in a clean dark glass bottle. Now the essential oils are added and mixed gently until everything is dissolved. It is necessary to shake it before use, then two drops are applied to the face and neck, allowing the skin to absorb it.
Vitamin C serum
· Vitamin C powder
· Liquid vegetable glycerin
· demineralized water
· A dark glass jar
The preparation method is very simple, you must heat the water, dissolve the Vitamin C powder completely, add 2 tablespoons of glycerin to give the mixture consistency, and add a little water again and stir. In this way it is ready to be stored in the bottle and used. This treatment helps to leave the skin more luminous and nourished, thanks to the presence of vitamin C that the body will absorb.
Other benefits of homemade serum for the face
· The creams are chemical - free serum and toxic and carcinogenic ingredients that affect the face.
· Each of the ingredients can be selected, appropriating the recipe to the needs and care of the facial skin.
· The amount used for the preparation of a homemade serum exceeds that of commercial brands, therefore better benefits are obtained.
Recommendations to take care of the face
So that the skin of the face always looks fresh and flawless, it is best to clean it with a wet wipe at the end of the day, in this way it is possible to exclude makeup remains, dirt, old cells, bacteria and dust. This habit helps the skin to oxygenate by removing the obstructions that can clog pores.
After performing a facial cleansing, a moisturizing cream can be used, depending on the person's skin type. The key to having a healthy, firm face, without spots or wrinkles, is to follow the special care to the letter every day. At the beginning of the day it is important to clean the skin again to eliminate toxins and fat accumulated during the night.
Before leaving the house it is recommended to apply a sunscreen on clean and moisturized skin, so that the sun's rays cannot damage it. In addition to these tips, it is essential to drink at least eight glasses of water a day so that the body absorbs the liquid and therefore keeps the skin fresh throughout the body.
Other search terms:
· Homemade Facial Serum
· Firming serum
· Homemade Vitamin C Serum
· Homemade facial serum recipe
· How to make your own homemade serum
· homemade anti-wrinkle serum Altai Balance, Altai Balance Review, Altai Balance Reviews, Altai Balance Supplement, Altai Balance Supplement Review, Altai Balance Supplement Reviews, Altai Balance Supplements, Altai Balance Supplements Review, Altai Balance Ingredients, Altai Balance Ingredients Review, Altai Balance Customer Reviews, Altai Balance Customer Experience, Altai Balance Home Remedies, Altai Balance Symptoms, Altai Balance scam or not, Altai Balance side effects, Altai Balance Videos